Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing #17 - Rollyo

This was not as easy as I first thought. I tried using it to organize information about our upcoming vacation, but I supposed I didn't understand all of the details -- I'll go back and try again. It did, however, give me lots of sites in a hurry. I think with practice, it could save time and be used by others in a group to quickly access information. On this one, I think the frustration is me, not the site. I'm not giving up. Here's my very short Rollyo creation; my next try will be to expand it.
http://rollyo.com/kathymc/travel_in_spain/

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

Kathy, I too found rollyo frustrating, and like yourself attribute it mostly to my own resistance. Maybe some of these applications are better suited to school-year thinking than summer thinking?

Have fun on your trip!