Thursday, February 23, 2012

11 Tools #8 Taking a Look at the Tools

I know this is out of order, but I was just having fun going through the choices! I'll go back to #6 and 7 later.

1. After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.
I've become such a fan of my iPad. I love the educational apps and the ease of accessing such a variety of apps as well as the fact that you can synch the iPad with other devices. And, BTW - the Atomic Learning tutorials on the iPad are excellent!
2. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
The size of the iPad makes it a great tool to used handily in a classroom for almost any project; only the imagination limits it- it's so much more portable than even a laptop. Teachers will have to develop class management rules for use and security because iPads will be really popular and the students will find very creative reasons to use them all the time.

No comments: